BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pain...

I have been suffering this for the past two weeks and its gonna come to an end this week...exam have been really really REALLY TOUGH...once enter the examination hall...its like the EVIL await us inside...with the addition of being SICK is totally suffering... having high fewer,constant nosebleed, migrane, nausea and bla bla make me feel like dying...this is the worst...i have been blur blur...+___+seeing the stars above my head and stuff...today is MONDAY and i have four more days of exam...and and AND I AM FREE!!!Miss Joyce been very funny today...during the exam she came to me and told me that there is a question bout root hair...and i laugh coz there are something bout root hair in the mid year exam...during the midyear exam...i din read bout the root hair...so,i THOUGHT that root hair is actually bout human hair BUT ITS BOUT THE PLANT...so,for the answer i wrote use shampoo to mosturise our hair and bla bla...so, i told her bout it and she laugh at me...haha...it was funny...all of my friend who knew bout this laugh too...cant blame them...i was being very silly...i laugh at myself too...conclusion everybody have fun...so,its a GUD thing...ok,then come back to today...she walk to me the second time and ask me what shampoo i use this time...at that moment i NEARLY LAUGH OUT LOUD...she wanted to laugh too but she walk away coz if we did...there is gonna be a havoc...trust me...LOL...anyway...got to go...i am NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE AS I HAVE ADD MATHS TOMORROW!!!tata


before exam...HYPER

During exam...emo-ing/dying/suffering

After exam...back to HYPER!!!

0 comments: