BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Brenda's Confirmation...

On this date...12 september 2009...mark my history because it the FIRST time my parents allow me to go out with friends...I AM SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!! Hope to go out with them again...coming back to the topic...Brenda's confirmation...first of all i would like to thank brenda for inviting me...went the after tuition without dinner...reached there and try to phone brenda but her handphone was off so i phone bianca instead...saw michelle maxellendis marie montero,...hope the spelling is correct...is looking HOT!!!Then bid good bye to my parents...went to the main entrance and saw andrina and shannon...but still no sign of brenda...haiz...anyway...wait for bianca to arrive...and every girl i noe is wearing HILLS except me...haiz...bianca is looking GORGEOUS too!!!Went in with bianca and her bf arrive...later came jenny who is looking GREAT and TALL and we wave to brenda when we saw her like maniac...then i saw rena outside...trying to get her attension and finally she saw...who is also looking GREAT too and also TALLER THAN ME!!!GOSH...i look so freaking short today... and fiona is unable to come under circumstances...the priest is talking but sorry i donno what he is talking but i got this two friend of mine to guide me...RENA and JENNY...THANK YOU!!!Then when finish we went down to see brenda and talk to her and her mom for a while...later accompany rena walk around the church talking and bla bla bla...we talk all sorts of things...then saw jean li mom...rena wave to her but i din coz she wouldn't noe me...then rena's mom arrive and bid goodbye to her and when back to the church and camwhore...later mom arrive and have my DINNER in stadium...ate 2 plates of wan tan me...phewww...was starving...then when back home...what a day!!!
P.S: I LOVE TODAY AND WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY FOREVER!!!
Hope to go out with my friends again...

0 comments: