BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still can't believe that......

OH MY GOODNESS!!!I still can't believe that I am actually posting this...But what to do...nothing to post mah...haiz...ACCORDING TO miss FAZILAH and miss EE MUN...who love korean movie so much...said that I actually look like one of the actor, Lee Min-Ho if I am not wrong...he is from the movie called Boys Over Flower...they claim that I actually look like him when I smile...
So,here's the picture....
The movie...Boys Over Flowers

Lee Min-Ho

........but i kinda love his hair style...

and this is me...

so...to me the conclusion is I DON'T look like this guy when i smile...but thats ur opinion so i cant say that you are wrong...so to clarify this people please leave a comment in the cbox and tell me what you do think...THANK YOU!!!

0 comments: