BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

The CRAZY me...

Camwhoring
Pui Yee so gonna kill me if she see me wearing like this...But I think its cool...and she say its too boy-ish...there is a story when i first wear like this when i was in k.l...my elder bro said i look like a guy AFTER we went out of the hotel...then my lil bro said he get another elder "BROTHER"...and my mom...said she got 3 sons instead of 2 son and girl which is me...sad...terrified and wanted to go change but mom don allowed...then when reached the restoran...i can feel that many ppl are acctually looking at me and wondering whether i am a guy or a gal...haiz...there is more but lazy to write ar...


guess which is mine...


Before i cut my hair...


After i cut it...haiz...way too short that it is suppose too...i look boy-ish...GOSH!!!





0 comments: