BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!!

ELLO!!!YO PEOPLE!!!I'm BACK...actually i came back few days ago lar...Back from S'pore and Kuala Lumpur...I went to s'pore on last thurday and came back to M'sia (Kuala Lumpur) on Monday...
S'pore is oklar...din go visiting places EXCEPT...shop shop and SHOP!!!Its like we shop till we DROP...then stay in k.l for 2 nights...came back on wednesday afternoon and the next day......SICK!!!What the HELL!!!having fewer,bad flu, cough and sore throat...What bout homework??Revision??I was struggling to finish my homework last minute...revision???NOT AT ALL!!!Excuse???sick...so,play Ps2 and online the whole time...then on saturday...my flu was better but my INSOMIA is coming back...haiz...this really really REALLY.......Anyway...I hope i can recover from my insomia...AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FRIENDS!!!!and a bunch of homework!!!

P.S:Will upload my picture later...

C YAZ...bye

0 comments: